Contractors & PartnersServing you and your clients drywall repair needs
We Can All Do More When We Work Together
We work with contractors & partners every day to get their drywall repair and wall texturing done quickly and professionally. Whether you have drywall damage or texturing needs for your company, or you would like to refer clients that need wall and ceiling repair, we have you covered.
PatchPro does drywall repair and texturing. We specialize in wall damage repairs or installation on projects that are less than 3 sheets of drywall. We are not a typical drywall installation company. We focus on repairs.
Our mobile drywall patch service handles all of your damaged walls, drywall holes, and ceiling repairs. We not only patch damaged drywall, but we also make sure that the drywall repair is textured and finished like new!
How Our Partner Program Works:
Simply register your partner business with us and we will approve you for our program. You will receive a partner code for your client referrals and direct projects. This way we always know which are your customers and how you want them handled. We can also provide you with cards making it easy to refer your clients.
We Work With
• HVAC • Property Management Companies
• Builders • Plumbers • Electricians
• Real Estate Agents • and more!
Let’s Get Started:
Complete the form below and one of our associates will get back to you to get you set up as a partner.
- All items must be moved 3 to 5 feet surrounding the area that is to be repaired on our visit. This includes any furniture, décor, pictures, curtains, electrical cords, plumbing, etc. If any obstructions remain within a 3 to 5 foot area around the location to be repaired upon arrival, there will be a $49.00 additional charge. If more than 30 minutes is required to prepare the area for repair, time and materials will be charged.
More on Additional Costs
- Patch Pro works with drywall mud that requires a temperature controlled environment to set properly. The customer must have the room temperature already at 72 degrees in the environment containing the work to be done. If the room temperature is not at the required 72 degrees upon arrival, an additional $49.00 charge will be added to the project while we wait for the appropriate temperature is reached –OR- we will charge a $49.00 reschedule fee and come back on a different day.
- Customer will provide access to the home on the day and time window that was agreed upon, and will also provide any special, relevant information regarding access to the home (such as excessive stairs or elevations), the project itself, pets or children that will affect the time and materials for the project. Additional time or project requirements that were not disclosed by the customer will be result in either a $49.00 or time and materials fee.
- If the customer doesn’t show for a scheduled appointment, or requests a rescheduled day or time after their project has been scheduled will require a $49.00 reschedule fee.
Have A Project NOW??
Simply click the Get Started button below and complete your project details and we will get back to you with a free estimate and estimated schedule for your referred drywall repair to be completed.